The Sequoia™ III Table Leg System is ITC’s most popular leg system with Marine and RV manufacturers. It includes a patented twist lock collar for tightening leg to a surface mount floor base for a super secure connection. The Sequoia III is an updated version of Sequoia with even more advances to eliminate the common issue of wobble.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Attach the Table Base to the underside of your table with 6 screws, that you supply to meet your table's requirement, install the Floor Base with the screws provided. The Sequoia™ III is the new improved version of this patented system. It is designed to work only with Sequoia III Floor and Table Bases - use only Sequoia™ III components together.
- APPLICATIONS: A single Sequoia™ III Table Leg system provides stability for dinette table tops in an RV, Boat, Pontoon, Camper OR you can use it on your Deck or Dock - simply screw the base to your deck boards, install a table top and you have a handy companion surface for grilling or a bar for an enjoyable outdoor cocktail party.
- INCLUDED: Table Leg, Table Base | attaches to underside of your table (table and screws for Table Base not included), Floor Base | attaches to the floor (screws included, but be sure they are appropriate depth and style for your application). Need a full table system? check out Manufacturers' Select Store Front on Amazon for our battery lit of non-lit top and leg set.
- DETAILS: The patented Sequoia™ Table Leg System has a 2" aluminum leg which is designed with additional inner structural elements that transfers the load from the leg to floor base to reduce wobble and increase stability. The leg comes in lengths of either 27" or 29". Corrosion resistant parts are tested in the harshest environments so you can enjoy them for years to come.
- Patent Number 6,820,847 B2
|Leg Material||Anodized Aluminum
Download Installation Instructions Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.