Redwood™ Table Leg Kit - 29"
Features and Benefits:
- The Redwood™ Table system uses a twist T-bolt locking base/leg mechanism that’s durable, stable, and easy to install or remove
- Attach the table base to the underside of your table with 6 screws (not included) and install the floor base with the screws provided
- Easily removable for storage or to convert to bed (in RV applications)
- The included floor cap fills the void when the leg is absent
- Surface mounted floor base is powder coated on both sides to ensure corrosion resistance
- Provides stability for dinette table tops in an RV, boat, pontoon, camper, or on your deck or dock—simply screw the base to your deck boards, install a table top, and you have a handy companion surface for grilling or a bar for an outdoor cocktail party
- Includes table leg, table base, floor base, filler cap, and floor base screws
- Aluminum leg comes in lengths of 27" or 29" and the floor base comes with a reinforced plastic table base for a strong and weather-resistant set you can enjoy for years to come
- Remember to spray down table leg and base with fresh water after use in saltwater environments
- CAUTION: It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that the provided screws are the correct depth and size for your application. Screws are provided as a courtesy and have not been tested on every style Boat, RV or Deck.