- ITC's most economical patented table leg solution, the SurFit™ Leg Kit is a sturdy, non-mechanical locking system
- The leg uses a simple pressure-fit assembly—attach the two table bases to the underside of your table with 12 screws (not included) and install the floor bases with the screws provided, then slide the leg into position and press down for a secure fit
- If you have a recessed hole in your unit, look for the SurFit™ Leg with the Recessed Floor Base option—Do NOT use surface mount floor bases over a recessed hole
- This dinette table leg is perfect for for small tables in an RV, boat, pontoon, camper, or on your deck or dock, or use both legs for larger sized table tops
- Includes two steel legs with plastic end caps, two aluminum powder-coated table bases, two floor bases, and floor base screws
- Floor and table bases are identical and interchangeable for surface mounting on the floor
- Only compatible with SurFit™ Table Leg components
- Leg dimensions do not include your table top
- Remember to spray down table leg and base with fresh water after use in saltwater environments
- CAUTION: It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that the provided screws are the correct depth and size for your application. Screws are provided as a courtesy and have not been tested on every style Boat, RV or Deck.
||Black or Silver
Download Installation Instructions Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.