- ITC’s most popular leg system with Marine and RV manufacturers, the Sequoia™ III Table Leg Kit uses a patented twist-lock collar for tightening the leg to a surface-mount floor base for a super secure connection
- Attach the table base to the underside of your table with 6 screws (not included) and install the floor base with the screws provided
- Provides stability for dinette table tops in an RV, boat, pontoon, camper, or on your deck or dock—simply screw the base to your deck boards, install a table top, and you have a handy companion surface for grilling or a bar for an outdoor cocktail party
- Includes table leg, table base, floor base, and floor base screws
- The 2" aluminum leg is designed with additional inner structural elements that transfer the load from the leg to the floor base to reduce wobble and increase stability
- Corrosion resistant parts are tested in the harshest environments so you can enjoy them for years to come
- Only compatible with Sequoia™ III Table Leg components
- Patent #6,820,847 B2
- CAUTION: It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that the provided screws are the correct depth and size for your application. Screws are provided as a courtesy and have not been tested on every style Boat, RV or Deck.
|Leg Material||Anodized Aluminum
Download Installation Instructions Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.