- ITC's most economical patented table leg solution, the SurFit™ Leg Kit is a sturdy, non-mechanical locking system
- The leg uses a simple pressure-fit assembly—attach the table base to the underside of your table with 6 screws (not included) and install the floor base with the screws provided, then slide the leg into position and press down for a secure fit
- If you do not have a recessed hole in your unit, you can cut a 2.5" hole for the aluminum floor base or a 3.25" hole for the polymer floor base or look for the SurFit™ with Surface Mount Floor Base option
- Perfect for smaller tables in an RV, boat, pontoon, camper, or on your deck or dock as a handy companion surface for grilling or a bar for an outdoor cocktail party
- This dinette table leg can also be used in a set of two for larger sized table tops
- Includes steel leg with plastic end caps, aluminum table base, recessed floor base, and floor base screws
- Only compatible with SurFit™ Table Leg components
- Leg dimensions do not include your tabletop
- Remember to spray down table leg and base with fresh water after use in saltwater environments
- CAUTION: It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that the provided screws are the correct depth and size for your application. Screws are provided as a courtesy and have not been tested on every style Boat, RV or Deck.
||Black or Silver
|Floor Base Material||Aluminum or High Performance Polymer|
Download Installation Instructions Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.